Call For Papers
30 APRIL 2019
Deadline of Submission of Abstract
WITHIN 14 DAYS OF SUBMISSION
Notification to Authors
ENDS ON 16 AUGUST 2019
30 JUNE 2019
Deadline for Full Manuscript Submission
31 JULY 2019
Notice of Acceptance (Manuscript)
30 SEPTEMBER 2019
Deadline for Author Registration and Submission of Revised Manuscript
Instructions for Authors
- Abstract submission will be opened until 30th April 2019. Early submission is welcomed and strongly encouraged.
- Abstract submission shall be via https://ocs.springer.com/misc/home/WCCM2019
- All submissions must be in English.
- All submissions must be in MS-Word format following the template available for download from the conference website.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the International Scientific Advisory Committee for originality, relevance and industrial impact.
- Notice of Acceptance (Abstract) will be issued within 14 days of abstract submission.
- All accepted submissions will be required to prepare a full paper manuscript of 6-8 pages in length in MS-Word according to a format that will be provided together with the Notice of Acceptance (Abstract).
- Manuscripts for full papers must be received by 30th June 2019.
- All manuscripts will be assessed for originality and peer-reviewed from a panel identified by the International Scientific Advisory Committee.
- Notice of Acceptance (Manuscript) will be issued by 31st July 2019.
- Authors whose manuscripts are accepted must register for the conference by 30th September 2019.
- Registered authors may present a maximum of two (2) papers unless otherwise approved by the Conference Secretariat.
- Each technical presentation will be allocated 15 minutes for presentation plus 5 minutes for questions and discussions. Presentations must be submitted during the break immediately prior to your session. Conference Secretariat will upload your presentation to the audio-visual equipment in your session. The current version of Microsoft Powerpoint is supported. Your presentation may include videos and animations. All major codecs and players are supported. The projector resolution will be 1024 by 768 or better. The use of personal laptops is typically not allowed.
- E-proceedings will be made available to all Congress attendees.
- The Congress proceedings will be published by Springer which will be indexed by Scopus.