Call For Papers
30 SEPTEMBER 2019
Deadline of Submission of Abstract
WITHIN 14 DAYS OF SUBMISSION
Notification to Authors
ENDS ON 31 OCTOBER 2019
WITHIN 21 DAYS OF ACCEPTANCE
Deadline for Full Manuscript Submission upon Abstract Acceptance
WITHIN 28 DAYS OF SUBMISSION
Notice of Acceptance (Manuscript)
31 OCTOBER 2019
Deadline for Author Registration and Submission of Revised Manuscript
Instructions for Authors
- Abstract submission will be opened until 30th September 2019. Early submission is welcomed and strongly encouraged.
- Abstract submission shall be via https://ocs.springer.com/misc/home/WCCM2019
- All submissions must be in English.
- All submissions must be in MS-Word format following the template available for download from the conference website.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the International Scientific Advisory Committee for relevance and industrial/scientific impact.
- Notice of Acceptance (Abstract) will be issued within 14 days of abstract submission.
- All accepted submissions will be required to prepare a manuscripts for full paper of maximum 8 pages in length in MS-Word according to a format that will be provided together with the Notice of Acceptance (Abstract).
- Manuscripts for full papers must be received within 21 days upon Abstract Acceptance.
- All manuscripts will be assessed for relevance and industrial/scientific impart and will be peer-reviewed by a panel identified by the International Scientific Advisory.
- Notice of Acceptance (Manuscript) will be issued within 28 days of Full Manuscript Submission.
- At least one of the Authors whose manuscripts are accepted must register for the conference by 15th October 2019. Otherwise manuscript will not be included in the Congress proceedings.
- Registered authors may publish/present a maximum of two (2) papers unless otherwise approved by the Conference Secretariat.
- Each technical presentation will be allocated 15 minutes for presentation plus 5 minutes for questions and discussions. Presentations must be submitted during the break immediately prior to your session. Conference Secretariat will upload your presentation to the audio-visual equipment in your session. The latest version of Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 and earlier versions are supported. Your presentation may include videos and animations. All major codecs and players are supported. The projector resolution will be 1024 by 768 or better. The use of personal laptops is typically not allowed.
- E-proceedings will be made available to all Congress attendees.
- Congress proceedings will be published by Springer which will be indexed worldwide by Scopus, WEB f Science and Ei compendex.