Call for Proposals
An invited session consists of a presentation session of 5 to 12 papers on a specific congress topic. We invite senior scientists who have a special interest in a specific congress topic to take responsibility for an invited session, gathering papers from a range of research and technical expertise around the world.
Organisers of Invited Sessions undertake to
- Organise and chair a structured session at the congress and present a specialised keynote paper at the beginning of the session.
- Select a topic of a session that will be related to your area of expertise and will be essentially related to one or more topics of the WCCM 2019.
- Invite scientists from your network to your session; the number of presentations of a session, including your specialised keynote presentation, should be no less than 5.
Call for Invited Sessions
Scientists who would like to organise one or more Invited Sessions on topics falling within the scope of the congress are invited to submit a proposal for consideration. This should include:
- The title of the session
- A paragraph describing the theme of the session
- Contact details for the Invited Session Chair
- A short CV, biography and photograph for the Invited Session Chair
- All titles and abstracts of the presentations in your session that will be accepted by you
The proposal should be sent to the Congress Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Invited Session Chairs will become ex-officio members of the International Scientific Advisory Committee, their details will be highlighted on the congress website and they will be entitled to a 20% discount on their congress registration fee. We thank them in advance for their valuable contribution to the congress.